CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hmmm...



What to write?  We have been all over the place recently.  It has been fun, but where do we go from here?  My kids always seem to forget how boring I really am until we are back in Florida, just the 3 of us during the day.  I think I will have to trick them by making sure we have at least 1 fun thing to do everyday.  But, what to do with Bryce?  An art project involving glue and brightly colored paper just doesn't cut it.   Hmmm...  


5 comments:

heidi said...

you are funny! you are a fun mom! i most certainly believe that

the stahle's said...

How fun that you live so close to Mickey! You are always fun and creative! I wish I had more of that in me! :)

The Bayly's said...

Wow, don't you guys look like you have fun! I wanted to take Maisie and Dany to Disneyland this year, but that plan got interrupted with our new little one on the way, so it's just boring old mom for them :) Let me know if you figure out how to entertain them!

Sarah said...

A cute Disney Family picture! How often does Bryce wear that Mickey costume, anyway? I bet the kids LOVE IT when he breaks that thing out! And who is that crazy person in the bottom photo? Skiing? What is that?

(Ha, ha, ha, ha.)

CHRISTENSEN said...

Sarah, you are the only person who has recognized Bryce! Yeah, a cheesy Disney picture. I did not have anything else recent with the 3 of us. I forgot to bring my camera to Utah. This was actually our 14th time to Disney. We are a total Disney family!!! :) (I am kidding, I think you know...)