CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Had A Bad Day Again...




Yes, it is true. I had a bad day again (imagine music in the background). I guess that is why I am posting...not really, I just happen to have nothing better to do on a Friday night. Anyway, I slammed my thumb in the car door on the way to take Addy to school. Yes, I am a college graduate! I really don't know how I could be so stupid. I mean, I guess I do, but really...who slams their own thumb in the door? I managed to get it so stuck I had to yank with all my might to get the door back open. It hurt and still does like h***! I wanted to cry. Blake just gave me a blank look as I shrieked in pain, Adeline who thought I was kidding (ha, ha, funny Mom) yelled, 'What's the problem with you?'. Ahh...sympathy. None was to be had. So, I called my Mom and Dad. They felt sorry for me. Bad day. Not to be repeated.

2 comments:

Corey Christensen said...

Ouch. I actually winced.

Corey Christensen said...

I think it's time for an update from the collective.